What we do
Over 12,000 seafarers visit our Fisherman Islands Centre every year.
- Transport to and from ships. Our buses make over 8,000 trips around the port each year, travelling some 86,000 km and carry over 25,000 seafarers from and back to their ships.
- Pastoral Care, Counselling and welfare services to seafarers as required.
- Internet Service with PCs, Skype and WiFi access.
- Transport to local shops or shopping for essentials at our on-site store.
- Recreation facilities – pool tables, table tennis, music, library, chapel, outdoor gardens.
- Ship visits for those seafarers unable to get shore leave.